• Ask your employer to deduct your child support payments from your pay.
• Pay through the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) via automatic withdrawal, credit card, or check.
• Pay in cash at our drive-up window (open Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm) or in our lobby (open Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm). Both are closed on holidays.
• Download the CAChildSupp for your mobile device.
• Use the Mobile Arrears Calculator tool to identify how many payments and how much interest will accrue based on principle and interest balances, considering a monthly payment amount.
• Sign up for Direct Deposit. Click on the Custodial Parties Button to enroll in Direct Deposit and your payments will credit your bank account.
• Sign up for an Electronic Pay Card (EPC). Click on the Custodial Parties Button to enroll in EPC and your payments will be credited to a card that you will use just like a debit card.
The State Disbursement Unit (SDU) provides one-stop shopping for child support payments, whether you're making a payment or receiving one. Use the links below or call the SDU toll-free at (866) 901-3212, Monday through Friday, for payment assistance & information.
Pague en Linea